Using mos config-set PPPoS

Hello folks

1. My goal is: enable Internet through sim800 module
  2. My actions are: setting up the basics demo, but WiFi setup (mos build and mos flash ok)
  3. The result I see is: firmware upload do esp32 ok
  4. My expectation & question is: use mos config-set to enable pppos

Can someone give a sample how to use mos config-set to enable pppos, user, password, apn, uart 2?

You can either override them in your mos.yml followed by build and flash, or run

mos config-set pppos.enable=true pppos.apn="apn" pppos.user="user" pppos.pass="pass" pppos.uart_no=2
1 Like

i tried this and some other options, but i got the same error. Even one by one, i got the same error
$ mos config-set pppos.enable=true
Getting configuration…
Error: /src/go/src/github.com/mongoose-os/mos/cli/dev/dev_conf.go:81: no config value at path “pppos.enable”
/src/go/src/github.com/mongoose-os/mos/cli/config/config.go:98:
/src/go/src/github.com/mongoose-os/mos/cli/main.go:197: config-set failed
exit status 1
Command completed.

the same for all other parameter
no config value at path “pppos.apn”
no config value at path “pppos.user”
no config value at path “pppos.pass”
no config value at path “pppos.uart_no”

Did you add the pppos library in mos.yml?

- origin: https://github.com/mongoose-os-libs/pppos
1 Like

Sorry, I am new on all this, and I don’t know all the steps to add libraries.

What I am doing is executing the quick start setup, steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. But instead of using WiFi (step 7 - Configure WiFi), I would like to use a cellular modem to connect my device to Google IoT Core.

I think there is no developers docs for any of this: add libraries or use PPPoS samples I can use as a reference.

So, if you can clarify how to add the libraries needed for this purpose, and how, I really appreciated that.

Advanced guide: C/C++

A Mongoose OS app for the LILYGO TTGO T-Call module

1 Like