Write debug console to FileSystem

If you are asking a question, please follow this template:

1. My goal is: Detect why device hangs on boot

2. My actions are: Plug the device through a 2A 5V adapter to the USB terminal and to the VIN & Ground

3. The result I see is:
    When I plug it from the USB, the device boots normally
    When I plug it from the VIN & Ground, the device wont start, I know it does not even read the first sentence, because by first setup is to turn a RGB led to red, which does not happen, if I do a reset through the EN pin, it boots OK the next time

4. My expectation & question is: To discover why powering up the unit from VIN does not correctly boots up the first time and I need a PIN reboot. The units are headless in production, so I cannot have someone reseting the unit every time I have a power cutout.

Edited: Maybe the problem is that Wifi on boot takes too drains to much current, and the VIN input, has no holding capacitor, opposed to what the USB has, as I have read, we could place a capacitor on the VIN, but I think it would be better to delay Wifi start a couple of seconds on boot?
Thanks
FBP

Connecting a capacitor between VIN and GND fix the problem? If yes, I would fix the hardware instead of trying to find a software workaround.