If you are asking a question, please follow this template:
- My goal is: to create and port an mhz19 co2 sensor library and use it in my mongoose app.
- My actions are: I followed the steps below
- This is the library for the mh-z19 co2 sensor https://github.com/WifWaf/MH-Z19
- This is my file structure and in my mongoose os mos.yml, I added my local libs name
- This is my mgos file in include and src
The result I see is: I got and error when I build from the mongoose app.
My expectation & question is: I thought creating a library is easy but it’s hard and confusing but I’m still working on this and I want to learn how you guys made some. My question is how can I make this work? what are things that I need to put in my code. my knowledge in C/C++ is not really deep I only know the basics. Any tips would be greatly appreciated.