My application consists of
- index.html with RPC connected buttons and sliders
- init.js which has software timer and RPC ffi calls to main.c
- main.c which sets up hardware timer callbacks (1 msec sensor read and process) and interrupts (generated by real world randomly timed events).
My application is built and OTA updated using the current version of mos
Everything in this structure works very well! however…
To be certain my app will work in all circumstances, I need to understand the relationship between the above mentioned entities and the task structure in ESP’s freertos regime, with respect to the following questions:
- How often does the Mongoose task get called?
- What other Espressif generated tasks live in a factory delivered WROOM module?
- What is the Mongoose task (i. e. init.js? software timer callbacks? HTTP? main.c? )
- In what task do hardware timer callbacks and hardware ISRs live?
- Do I have to worry about any ESP32 ISR/process/task taking priority over my ISRs?
I have tried to find a document that describes ESP32/Mongoose interaction in sufficient detail but without success. Please point me in the right direction.
Thanks for your help,